 Star Wars / 10767
    Re: what's left for LEGO to make? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) What about these? Twin pod cloud car (remember Bespin?) Dagobah was too big to be left out. Luke & Vaders fight scene from Bespin with a UCS Tie window for the window Luke goes through. of course, an ATAT J. (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: what's left for LEGO to make? —Adam Murtha
   Of course the AT-AT!!! I've said here before that I really hope that they make an AT-AT, and not just any AT-AT. One incredible, massive, hulking AT-AT that rivals any and all MOC that is around. There are lots of awesome MOC AT-AT's, I just hope (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Yoda (was Re: what's left for LEGO to make?) —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Knowing TLC yoda would either be: 1.a regular minifig with special printed torso, plain legs and a jar jar esque moulded headpiece or 2.a 1 piece mold with no moving parts like sebulba (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)