 Star Wars / 10749
  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) I agree completely, my theory is that this fall we'll see maybe one or two playscenes or whatever from the classic trilogy just to tide us over until the Ep II stuff comes out in the spring. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) What about these? Twin pod cloud car (remember Bespin?) Dagobah was too big to be left out. Luke & Vaders fight scene from Bespin with a UCS Tie window for the window Luke goes through. of course, an ATAT J. (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

Of course the AT-AT!!! I've said here before that I really hope that they make an AT-AT, and not just any AT-AT. One incredible, massive, hulking AT-AT that rivals any and all MOC that is around. There are lots of awesome MOC AT-AT's, I just hope (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yoda (was Re: what's left for LEGO to make?)

(...) Knowing TLC yoda would either be: 1.a regular minifig with special printed torso, plain legs and a jar jar esque moulded headpiece or 2.a 1 piece mold with no moving parts like sebulba (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)