 Star Wars / 10650
10649  |  10651
Subject:
Tie/Y-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:21:04 GMT

I know this probably shouldn't be here, but I recall someone advertising
selling just the Tie or just the Y-wing in thier respective polybags, but I
can't remember where I saw this and can't find it.  If anyone here has any
info on that, please let me know, or tell me if I just dreamed this up.

Kyle Henneberque