 Star Wars / 1065
Re: new starwars parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 23:12:49 GMT

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999 01:02:13 GMT, jonathan wilson uttered the following
profundities...
landspeeder engines • 30358
laser piece • 30359
triangular clip on roadsigns from speeder bikes • # not shown
large leaf from speederbikes set • 30239
x-wing and snowspeeder wings • 30355 I really really want many more of these.
x,y,snowspeeder windscreen • 30372
x-wing engines • 30360
4 x 4 round brick from y-wing engines
Alas, these are not new. They make up part of the fuel tank
for the space shuttle in 6339. part#6222
tie windscreen • 30366
several new bricks of a new type of hinge (used on the windscreens i think) • Unable to determine the part #.
can someone elaborate on this please?
slope used as connector on tie solar pannels • I assume you mean the 4x4, with 4 slopes? Part #30373.
i also think that there is a new slope that is used in blue on the tie. it
appears to be 4 x 4 and therefore lower slope than the n x 3 slopes...

Gary Istok is the one to ask on those. I personally have never seen 2x4,
25? degree slope bricks before, but am glad for them, all the same. Part
number 30363, so it must be new. (Notice the number pattern??)

also a request: can someone with any of these parts (or anything i have not
added
to the list) please look on them to see if there is a moulded 4 or 5 digit part
number on the piece?

Though it would look like it had been around before, the slightly
rounded, 3x3 plate, used on the front of the landspeeder, and
as part of the TIE, has part number 30357. So, it is either
new or a re-mold.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/