 Star Wars / 10640
    Re: AT-ST (7127) —Steve Burge
   (...) Just stick a turntable where the 4x4 inverse slopey bit goes. Perfick. Steve 'I like the ATST' Burge (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-ST (7127) —Zak Arntson
   Also, you can replace the tan knee-caps with gray inverse slopes from Anakin's Podracer. And some other tan & brown parts can be easily replaced (just bricks and plates). I still haven't found another good source to replace the dk.gray face piece, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-ST (7127) —Adrian Drake
   You could just buy a second ATST and take the light gray ones from either side of the face from one and put them together on the other. There are plenty of places to find that piece (assuming it's a 2x2x3 dark gray steep slope, as I don't have this (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)