 Star Wars / 10626
  Pieces request

Hello everyone! For a project that I plan on doing, I need couple of pieces that I dont currently have in my collection. Both of them are minifig heads. they are: 1)Gasgono's "minifig" head from the Ep 1 Mos Espa POdrace set. 2)The Pilot's head from (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pieces request

"Scot Jandly" <darth_maulsw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7FvoL.48B@lugnet.com... (...) reply!! (...) Hi Scot - You're probably better off posting this message in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. You aren't supposed to post wanted requests in the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)