 Star Wars / 10597
  Re: Where are the 2001 SW sets?

I found them at Wal-Mart before Christmas... I haven't looked there again recently. I did see them in Kohl's yesterday though. Before Christmas I posted a message here about my experience at a local TRU when a worker there told me that they wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where are the 2001 SW sets?

(...) I've seen Watto's Junkyard at our local TRU... but I haven't seen any of the other 2001 SW sets there. -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)