 Star Wars / 1059
1058  |  1060
Subject:
Mall of America STAR WARS display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 03:13:10 GMT

Just got back from the Mall of America in Minnesota.  The LEGO place
there had a pretty cool setup for the STAR WARS kits.  I took a couple
pics with my el-cheepo digital camera.  Wish they would supply us with
instructions on how to make a similar setup for ourselves.  Check it
out at http://www.tznet.com/gauss and click on the LEGO link.

Gauz