 Star Wars / 10575
  Re: Rebuilding the UCS X-Wing in grey

LoL! Umm, yes, well...it's amazing the difference a day makes! Maybe I shouldn't have posted that message until this morning. Rough day yesterday. I'm often accused of being a whirlwind when I have an opinion. After re-reading my message, I believe (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Rebuilding the UCS X-Wing in grey

(...) The trick is to have one of those 'ergo-keyboards' behind your back... Tell you what, build a white X-Wing, then leave it on a shelf in your garage for about 6 months. The accumulated dirt, grime and minor impact damage will lend it an (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)