 Star Wars / 10573
  Re: LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge Building Contest?

Any information yet on who/what won the adult catagory? I'd like to see what won. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Contest Winners: (was:Re: LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge Building Contest?

Your timing is great. After three written requests, I finally got an answer today. And the winners are: drum roll... In the 17+ category for the LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge: US winner: Charles Weber of Virginia Canadian winner: Rich Byron of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)