 Star Wars / 10564
  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) Those stickers bugged me quite a bit as well. The canopy wasn't too bad, but I knew I was going to take the set apart and didn't want to put on any of the stickers that spanned multiple parts then ruin them when I took it down.. I did, however (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)