 Star Wars / 10550
10549  |  10551
Subject:
Another Swoop Bike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:17:51 GMT

I've got a new MOC, it's the Swoop Bike popularized by Shadows of the
Empire.  I borrowed heavily from the Lego Speeder Bike, and I also utilized
a design by Dan Harp which I found on Brickshelf.  He's got a couple of
hover-bikes up which are pretty cool, the one I borrowed from was the
Hellfire HoverBike, you can view it (and his other hoverbikes) here:
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/psychogunz/Rendered/Sci-Fi

To see my swoop, go here:
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus/Swoop

I'll have the dat file up later today, once I get it cleaned up.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus