 Star Wars / 10545
    Re: Melted Pieces —Cory Gallaher
   I don't have alot of sets yet but I am working on it :) I am trying to remember all the sets, some were from last year. I may have been exaggerating when I said in a row, however not by much. I know my snowspeeder had a melted piece, and my b-wing, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Melted Pieces —Jason Fabisch
   Iv'e had quite a few defects in the last few years. It started with the 8448 Super Street Sensation with the bad shocks that break over time. Then I got the Naboo Swamp that had a pair of warped pieces. Two of the 2x1 bricks with the claw coming out (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)