 Star Wars / 1052
  wanted: star wars instructions

a while ago someone sent me a message saying they were going to scan me the instructions to the x-wing. who was it and have you done it? of course if anyone else reads this and wants to scan any of the SW sets instructions please let me know (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: wanted: star wars instructions

I have done the three smaller sets in LDraw. All I need is the new pieces to be made and become official. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: wanted: star wars instructions

I have done the three smaller sets in LDraw. All I need is the new pieces to be made and become official. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: wanted: star wars instructions

can you please send me the .dat files and a list of what is missing? you can get some of the parts (x-wing engine,x/y/snowspeeder windshield,x/snowspeeder wings,laser piece from lugnet.cad.dat in usable mock-up form) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: wanted: star wars instructions

No, but right after they are released in the next update I will get them out. Probably the day after the release or so. I know it will probably be a month, but I think you could probably wait :) Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)