 Star Wars / 10481
Re: Technic C-3P0: My First Impression
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 05:59:04 GMT

Although you do get a bunch of decoration pieces in the golden color (most
notably the golden plates), many of the golden pieces you see from the
picture are actually black pieces with stickers. Some stickers span across
two pieces.
Can you provide a list of what parts you do get in the gold/silver
color?