 Star Wars / 1044
  Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing

(...) --snipped all the great text reviewing the sets-- (...) hey steve i'm tuning in REAL late here (i haven't visited the reviews group for quite awhile) but i wanted to thank you for your in-depth review of not only the models but the elements, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing

(...) Thanks for the kind comments. I'm not sure I could do those kind of reviews very often, but this was a special case. (...) I really like Galactus (and the Silver Surfer, of course), but he should have shown up much less frequently than he did. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)