 Star Wars / 10403
  MLCAD/LDraw Collections

Hi guys, As a kid I was always fascinated by all things Lego and all things Star Wars. I gradually grew up and left my Lego to collect dust, until I recently discovered the MLCAD/LDraw websites - They've rekindled my interests in Lego, like there's (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

I'm not sure of sites with them, tho there are a lote of Lego Fan sites that have MLCAD\LDRAW\LEOCAD renders on there. I don't have a site myself, but I have done about twenty projects in LeoCad, and would be quite happy to have them on such a site (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

(...) Count me in! My stuff:(URL) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)