 Star Wars / 10376
    Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier? —Bruce Lowell
   here's a link to my mtt: (URL) (go to customs and down to mtt) it holds 36. i tripled the length of tlg's and doubled it again upside-down. check it out, its pretty cool. oh, and i made it grey and re-designed it a bit to look somewhat like the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier? —Aaron Coghill
   Cool going Bruce, I left a command section at the back of mine but it think yours is more realistic. Your other customs are pretty cool as well I particularly like the at-sp Aaron "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)