 Star Wars / 10336
    Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC —Thad Jantzi
   Hello, all you British Columbia lugnetters, I don't know if this is a scoop or not, but I just found the remaining three 2001 SW sets at the TRU between Lougheed Hwy and Highway #1 in Coquitlam (right near the SilverCity). Anyways, I've been (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC —Tim Deering
     (...) I saw the all the new SW lego sets in BC Kamloops. At my locall Toys 'R' Us. I just bought a Tie Fighter today. I love it. Tim ICQ #:102041929 AIM : Timdeering (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC —Geordan Ballantree
   (...) TRU at metrotown has them as well. Have you checked the newer one downtown by mountain equip.co Broadway???? they usually have a good selection,crappy parking. Haven't been there yet. Geordan (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)