 Star Wars / 10289
  Call for LEGO movies and links.

Hello fellow filmmakers! I will be creating and uploading a new LEGO movie directory/Film page this weekend at: (note there is nothing there yet, give me till Sat night to create the page) (URL) I am making a general call to anyone who has posted a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)