 Star Wars / 10283
    Re: What's Left? (Classic) —Bryan Hodges
   (...) If it's between getting a Yoda minifig that's as big as the rest and getting a single piece Yoda (like Sebulba) I'll take the Yoda minifig... But I for one hope that Lego realizes how important it is for Yoda, the Jawas, and the Ewoks to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's Left? (Classic) —Eric Joslin
   (...) There's a good way to make a Yoda with a standard torso, and other standard LEGO pieces, but it requires having them in colors that I don't own. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm glad they haven't released Yoda yet, and hope they make (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)