 Star Wars / 10270
    Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle —Bryan Kinkel
   Mark, Looking at (URL) , what color are the curved top pieces used in the top corners of the shuttle body? Are they white? And how wide are they? Thanks, Bryan (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle —Mark Sandlin
   I already replied to Bryan via email, but I'm replying here for the benefit of everyone else. This piece, in white. There are 8 of them. (URL) "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)