 Star Wars / 10219
  Who did I bump into in the San Jose CA Toys Are Us Saturday Night?

I don't remember your name but we chatted about LEGO and the Life On Mars sets etc. You mentioned you frequent lugnet.starwars... Anywise: Hi! Check out (URL) see what I built with what I bought that night. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who did I bump into in the San Jose CA Toys Are Us Saturday Night?

(...) I don't know who it was, but it wasn't me. San Jose is a little out of the way for me (about 6-7 hours out of the way actually). On another note though, I like the MOC's. I really like the red ship. It looks very sleek, I may have to steal (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who did I bump into in the San Jose CA Toys Are Us Saturday Night?

(...) The red ship was built earlier on my trip so didn't use parts bought that night. The walker is what I built using moslty what I bought that night (one each of the Martian Life on Mars sets, an extra of the small Martian walker, plus 2 AATs and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)