 Star Wars / 10177
    Small Jawa's Ewoks —Jeremiah Rauch
   Is there any chance that a minifig torso alone would be used for a Jawa or Ewok? (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Small Jawa's Ewoks —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I don't know about that but someone in NELUG, Can't seem to find a picture but I think it was Shaun Sullivan, made a Jawa. Basically it was a Brown Torso, Black head, Brown Coul (wolfpack style), and for legs he used a 1x2 brown log (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)