 Star Wars / 10168
  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I don't know if this means anything, but some of the initial release sets are being marked 'D' on the Wal-Mart shelves. I think this means they're discontinued, as several other sets that I know are on the way out are also marked with a 'D'. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) It could very well be that Walmart is just not carrying them anyone, either not until next fall or perhaps never again. This tends to be somewhat common as many retailers change what they carry for each season. Mike (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)