 Star Wars / 10061
    Re: AT-ST v2.0 —John Aronson
   (...) Well let me revise that statement, no lego doesn't make garbage... they chose to make a AT-ST that reflected marketablity (bad sp.), rather then being authenthic. You chose the higher of the paths and I commend you, because Ive seen some (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: AT-ST v2.0 —Jay Cal
   Will you do (...) Hmmmm very interesting.... Anime mecha.... If I can find some good pics, I'll build one. It will have to be a small mech because I only do small MOC's. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)