 Star Wars / 10039
  Re: Star Wars weapons - My rant

I think a minifig drill with a 1x1 cone stuck on the end makes a pretty good DL-44 Heavy Blaster pistol. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars weapons - My rant

(...) If you're willing to commit a *minor* act of mutilation, you can use my favorite: a WildWest Revolver w/ 1x1 "trans" cone (after snapping off the revolver's front sight). Here's an example: "(URL) here's a complete armoury: "(URL) the standard (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)