 Star Wars / 10015
10014  |  10016
Subject:
MOC At-st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 04:46:31 GMT

I just finished an at-st. let me know what you think. It is way to skinny
and 10 cm higher than minifig scale, but aside from that i think it is
pretty good.
the legs can bend at all of the joints and I forgot to show this cuz i ran
out of time to take pictures because of my granma's birthday, but the legs
can also bend outwards so that it can turn, kind of hard to explain but you
can see the click hinges on the top of the legs and the is what they do. It
can stand freely for long lenthes of time and you can shove it around abit
and it doesn.t fall over so it is fairly sturdy. the black  hinge pieces on
the side of the foot don't need to be there, but I ran out of grey 1x2
plates. it has room inside for two minifigs but not side by side. I put an
HUD as well as a whole bunch of other control thingies in there as well. the
leg joints use a similar bend as Jay's I think.

I've gabbed enough, and I gotta go to bed so see-ya!!

geordan

http://www.geocities.com/geordanh/at-st.html?975472416160