 Star Wars / *8978 (-20)
  THE ULTIMATE LEGO SHOPPING BUY - LIFESIZE VADER

FAO has it: "Can there be anything more intimidating than Darth Vadar? Only if he’s standing in your room, protecting your own Lego creations. Made by Lego Master Builders and standing approximately seven feet tall, this Darth Vadar is virtually (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

  Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards

(...) That would have been my guess but doesn't the Microscout have one BUILT IN motor? If there are no cords then obviously you can't turn the cords to reverse polarity. I've never touched a Microscout so I don't know if there's another easy way to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Subthemes for Star Wars renamed?

(...) I've always thought of the trilogy stuff as 'Classic', that's what my S@H catalogs call it. Speaking of SW subthemes, what is the proper way of classifiying these sets? Basically, Star Wars can be classified three ways... Theme: Space (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards

(...) The DSDK uses the Micro-Scout - the moter is built in. (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards

(...) This is just a guess, but try removing either end of the power cord to the motor and reversing it 180 degrees. That will reverse the polarity of the motor and cause it to run in the other direction. Hope this helps! (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why does everyone hate Jar Jar?

Scott: (...) I don't know if you read The Onion (though they do blast your least favorite President quite nicely), but here's some satirical food for thought: (URL) Dave! (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Wallpapers @ lego.com

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> wrote in message news:G0vyK8.AH@lugnet.com... (...) Ooh! :-) That's my new wallpaper - I just wish they offered 1280x1024, but Windows does an acceptable job of stretching it... -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Young OBI-WAN Minifigure

Hi, Can anyone tell me if this Minifigure is available other then in the Gungan Sub. Thanks, Gerry (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why does everyone hate Jar Jar?

(...) Amen! I find the same phenomenon to occur with Timmy--everyone allegedly despises him, yet there's always competitive bidding when a Timmy lot goes up for auction... Dave! (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7190 Millennium Falcon for 57.50 USD

(...) Obi Wan is dead. I.E. See through Jedi. The crew is the Escape from Death Star Crew, Leia and Obi Wan were never on the Falcon Together. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7190 Millennium Falcon for 57.50 USD

NOTE: I tried posting this earlier, but it does not seem to have worked... I just bought it at kbkids.com for 62 USD including shipping. It's regular price is 100 USD. It comes with over 600 pcs including Leia, C3PO, Han, Chewie, Luke, and R2!! I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards

Must be you. I've got it built now and it walks forwards. Mine actually has a problem walking backwards. -- Mike Faunce mike at faunce dot com LUGNET #96 "Keith Blumenthal" <Keith.Blumenthal@wcom.com> wrote in message news:G0qDEp.D89@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Wallpapers @ lego.com

Hope this isn´t old news: check out (URL) UCS wallpapers and cool quicktime vrs... dö (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why does everyone hate Jar Jar?

(...) See how insidious Jar Jar is? He's convinced you he isn't evil. Must.... resist..... ~Mark (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legoland.co.uk attack

(...) That has to be one of the nicest hacks...no profanity, no porn, it even relates to the site hacked! And that is a pretty cool Falcon... --Bram (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legoland.co.uk attack

(...) Millennium Falcon. Here's a mirror of the hacked site: (URL) Anyone seen that model before? Also, he did leave a nice message for the admin. :) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Subthemes for Star Wars renamed?

Heheh..:-) Yes it's Turkish. Sorry for the feel of delusion. Finally I meet a Turk here, and it was an excitement for me seeing that finally there is an and to my representative job for the whole Turkish community here on AFOL grounds..:-) Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why does everyone hate Jar Jar?

Hi Andrew, (...) I don't see how you could possibly compare Jar Jar to Hitler and Satan. Jar Jar may be annoying, but he's not evil. If you want an evil made up charctor/mini fig to hate that much, go for Papatine. Adrick (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Subthemes for Star Wars renamed?

(...) Please tell me that I am not going delusional and this is in a foreign language. If this is in English I think I better stop looking at my computer screen and go lay down for a bit. No more tuna-artichoke shakes before dinner. Kyle Henneberque (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Subthemes for Star Wars renamed?

Hakan Tandogan? Hey, ikinci bir Türk Lugnet'te ha? Nerdesin su an? Türkiye'de mi disarda mi (e-mailine bakarsak disarda galiba)? 1997 den beri hiç vatandas yoktu buralarda..:-) Neyse, sevindim. Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact