 Star Wars / *17334 (-5)
  Re: Huh?

(...) Aw, that's just a bunch of Star Wars junkies dreaming quite a dream. I did some looking around and found this- (URL) The article is dated Sept. 13, 2004 but I think it's still good. Adr. (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Huh?

What the heck is (URL) this> about? Warning! I suppose that the link could lead to MASSIVE spoilers, but I'm not sure. If you check out the (URL) main page,> you'll see a ton of stuff that will ruin your viewing pleasure, so be advised. But what the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Stormtrooper with gun

This picture of my stormtrooper was taken on the meeting for hungarian AFOLs (HAFOL) last weekend. The 4x4 minifig stand is ideal for boardgaming and the handgun is useful for some other space themes too. Stormtrooper: (URL) more pics of the HAFOL (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IEnCt7.1uws@lugnet.com... (...) I replaced the head switch with a different switch so you could turn on the saber and leave it on without having to "hold" it on. (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

(...) I got a kick out of that when I was in the store today. It's especially funny when you realize it says "Batteries not replaceable" and "Try Me!" almost right together... it's like that moment when Wile E. Coyote stops after he runs off a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact