 Star Wars / *17114 (-10)
  Re: SW Sidebar Update?

(...) Oh quit complaining and count what blessings you do have. I've never been on the sidebar... Rob "the jedi master of lightup sabers" Hendrix (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Sidebar Update?

Wow, the Star Wars side bar was finally updated! To remove my name from the MOCs list? What gives Mr. Curator? AC PS. I don't even remember when was the last time I saw it there, but some poor soul emailed me about it. (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boxing Day and the SEVENTH ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:I9CxH5.16n6@lugnet.com... (...) And if those are in fact 3873 Technic Link Tread (as bricklink calls them) I'll be on the floor beside you - in spirit, at least. But not until I can get (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

If those are in fact decorated trans-orange 8x8 radar dishes on the Corporate Alliance Droid then I'm going to faint. Dave "Matt Zitron" <mattzitron@aol.com> wrote in message news:I9CtDJ.Ioq@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Jedi (...) be (...) 04/05. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boxing Day and the SEVENTH ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) Two words: tank treads. -Tim (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Boxing Day and the SEVENTH ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(URL) Set 7258 Wookiee Attack - An incredible land battle is underway on the Wookiee home planet of Kashyyyk. Can the brave Wookiees in their Dragon Flyer help the Jedi Knights regain control of the galaxy, or will the Corporate Alliance Droid be (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: On Xmas Day, a sixth ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) Did you not get one for Xmas? Matt (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  On Xmas Day, a sixth ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

ROTS Set 7257 (URL) Lightsaber Duel - It's the most spectacular lightsaber battle of all time as Anakin Skywalker faces off against Obi-Wan Kenobi - and you control the action! Battle your friends with amazing moves and prove who's the most powerful (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  On the Fifth day of Xmas, another ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(URL) Starfighter and Vulture Droid - Anakin Skywalker pilots his Jedi Starfighter in a fierce space battle against the Empire's Vulture Droids. Only a master of the Force can defeat these form-changing opponents, but does Anakin have what it takes (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact