 Star Wars / *16339 (-10)
  Defense of the Hives

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL). (2 URLs) Numerous viewers asked why I didn't use the Lego clone troopers in the previous diorama instead of the Hasbro figures. So I went back to redo the diorama with them and the TX-130. Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Obviously not castle, town, SPACE., or starwars. Trimming follow-ups to .general. Lets keep it there. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Trains? Who said anything about trains? I didn't see anything about trains! What trains are you people talking about? Steve (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  T-16 Skyhopper- A Lego Custom

This is my first post here at LUGNET so hello to all. Below is a link to my Custom Lego T-16 Skyhopper. I think that Lego did a pretty bad job with this ship, so I decided to take it on. I created this ship using MLCad and actually ended up making (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Reto Geiger's UCS Skiff

Hi all, He actually posted this a few days back and announced it on fbtb.net, but it hasn't been discussed here. Reto Geiger has an outstanding rendition of the Desert Skiff from Return of the Jedi: (URL) you haven't seen his work before, be sure to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Now that I actually think about it - forget I asked :-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) "Seite nicht gefunden" Is there any other site that has these? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) I was hoping to see the trains i've heard blabbering about... Josh (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  A-Wing Hidden Base

Check out our latest MOC from our (URL). (2 URLs) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:HnJ9y1.168C@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, so many of those sets look so... not juniorized! That (URL) helicopter> actually looks like a helicopter! And the new sets in the racer's series! (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact