 Star Wars / *16104 (-20)
  ~MOC UPDATE~ "Ghtroc Light Freighter"

The Unknown Division has declassified several new photographs of this ongoing and extensive project, which has been met with numerous setbacks due to budgetary cuts. (URL) Captain Matt Krotzer himself is shown here displaying the underside egress (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

(...) Only complaint is that the transparent bits arent transparent enough or are too dark. (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

DEEP LINK... -tk "John Miller" <jpmiller@micoks.net> wrote in message news:HJuCoI.nuw@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Bryce, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Republic Gunship Assault

I have been working on the 4490 Mini Republic Gunship in Bryce. I thought I would share my final image. The gunships and environment rendered in Bryce, postwork in Paint Shop Pro. (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

(...) . snip . WOW! Great job! This is the first time I've ever seen someone successfully blend Bionicle and Star Wars! Others have tried, but you're the first to master the art! Well done. XPost to .Bionicle - the people over there really need to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New site, new MOcs

I'm finally able to post to these boards :) I launched my MOC site a couple months ago and have just been waiting on my lugnet account so I could announce it: (URL) I've posted a few Star Wars MOCs including my take on a UCS Snowspeeder, as well as (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

I like some of your past miniland customs better, but I must admit the tail especially is incredibly well done... nice work. (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope

(...) NOOOOOOOooo...ooo!!!!! (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope

Timmy I am your father (URL) couldn't resist the darkside. enjoy -tk (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders

I've uplaoded the Star Wars Mini's to my web site: (URL) Official sets. Yes, I know there are some corrections that need to be made. I'll do them when I get home from visiting family in San Diego.. I also did another render of them all: (URL) I did (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

(...) Mike, I find it truly amazing that you can take technic pieces, of all things, and turn them into a creation that looks 100% organic. Jabba's eyes, face and tail in particular just floor me. Bravo, sir. And cool lil' Salicious too - like the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

His tail and arms are poseable, his mouth opens and closes, and his tongue sticks out and moves from side to side! Jabba: (URL) Front> (URL) Front Left Angle> (2 URLs) Right Angle> (URL) Right> (URL) Mouth & Tongue> Salacious Crumb: (URL) Front> (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  10123 Cloud City Inventory Posted (partial)

Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an inventory of the Cloud City set announced at BrickFest. Unfortunately, we only had the glued set, so the inventory is partial - missing at least 4 parts that we can tell, but probably a few more. Take a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.starwars) !!

  UCS Life-Sized Star Wars Character Busts Project

Hello everyone, For the past few months I've been working on a project to create many "UCS busts" of SW characters in the same vein and scale as the Darth Maul. You can check out my results so far here: (URL) Brick It Good> Thanks for visiting. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Kit Fisto Miniland Figure

(...) That sounds like a porn-star name. Cool moc, but a seriously questionable name. It sounds like lucas lets his children name all his aliens: Zam Weasel, Bib Somebody... alright, I'm running out of steam, but I'm sure there are more. Again, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Arrival At Varykino

(...) Bruce, Thanks and this was actually a refreshing break for me after several months of building the DSMs and the TBC. I've actually taken a lot more pics of the interior where the other details like the fireplace, parts of the bedroom and the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Arrival At Varykino

AC, This is outstanding. I really like the building, and it was such a nice surprise that the interior was completely furnished. The seaweed pieces as ivy work very well. I've used the tree leaf pieces for that before, but hadn't thought of the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) The best summation of Whiney's onscreen charisma: Anakin, as embodied by Christensen, is the kind of needlessly moody kid you might see getting punched out in a Dairy Queen parking lot. from (URL) review>. Also pretty funny, while I'm at it: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Arrival At Varykino

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL) The arrival of Anakin and Padme at Varykino after the Geonosian battle signals a new phase in their lives. They are greeted by a couple of handmaidens, two Naboo guards and the two droids. Padme's (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) An interesting side note here is that LEGO has made minifigs with the "correct" color for other humanoid characters from Star Wars, such as Bib Fortuna, Gammorean Guards and ofcours Yoda. Why would "real" humans be treated any diffrent ;) Any (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact