 Star Wars / *15954 (-5)
  New MOC: Snowspeeder

Hey guys, I've updated my site with my reworked Snowspeeder which you can see (URL) here>. (URL) Image and LDraw instructions are available through the page. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks a lot. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst, FTX)

  DSM Transports Bay

Check out our latest DSM MOC Transports Bay; (URL) The Transports bay deploys the vehicles to various areas of the Death Star where they are needed. The three docking stations with their crews on round-the-clock shifts ensure their readiness. The (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Yet another Mini AAT set 4492

After finally recieving my next wave of mini sets, found that I was inspired to build a few things and perhaps emerge from a stint away from the Brick. Currently working on a mirco scale Cloud City... But put together a few 14pc. Twin Pod Cloud cars (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DSM Trash Compactor and Dio Crisis

(...) If you've seen the other modules, you can tell that it's not about movie accuracy that I'm going for in these. In time you'll see the merged modules in one complex as there's just a couple more to go. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?

Purple Dave's utterance expressed in news:HHDCI2.1ooq@lugnet.com: (...) Yeah - they have also been on clearance at s@h here in Danmark. (...) I use a remote control to steer it around. Right now I'm playing around with the RC Buggy motors to control (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact