 Star Wars / *15594 (-5)
  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

"Paul Baulch" <paul@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:HD0502.11I@lugnet.com... (...) But of course: (URL) glad you like it! [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

(...) Wow! I dig the nacelles, very slopey. Does the cockpit, uh, 'open'? Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  MXL Advanced Fighter

The idea here is that the original m-wing scout ship was pulled out of storage a hundred years later and turned into a fighter. Check it out! :-) (URL) j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

I'd just like to say ... wow!!!!!!!! I especially like the white landspeeder. Anyway, great job -- maaaaaaan. I love those Sandtroopers, too ... how'd you do the backpacks? (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Hello, I've finally got the Mos Lego pictures up on my Brickshelf site. They don't really do justice to the actual collaborative experience, which was a Geat Lego Moment for me. The last image in the 'Tatooine' folder is a nice close up of the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact