 Star Wars / *15539 (-5)
  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

Bruce Lowell's utterance expressed in news:HBpFGG.CzJ@lugnet.com: (...) Death Star I from ANH: 120 kilometres in diameter. Death Star II from ROTJ: 160 kilometres in diameter. Numbers from www.starwars.com (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Build a Mini Imperial Shuttle from Mini set #4486

Paul Gyugyi's utterance expressed in news:HBxo2H.1MIA@lugnet.com: (...) hehe kewl :) I'll do one and put it next to the 10030 just to put things in perspective... (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Build a Mini Imperial Shuttle from Mini set #4486

Very cool models. This set is just a perfect blend of pieces! Here is my model of a Star Destroyer using just the pieces from this set: (URL) took some liberty with the model, especially in the engines, but I like how it turned out. The images were (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

That’s a really interesting find! Right now I wish I was in you’re position. If I had any information I'd readily share it with you. Contact the original owner if it’s at all possible. Knowledge of foreign products is scarce. You’re lucky to have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  Limited Build: Micro Lady Luck and Shield Ship

Hi everyone! While chatting with Ashley Glennon at BricksWest 2003, I found myself inspired to build in microscale and with a limited selection of parts. After acquiring all four Star Wars minis, I found myself playing mix and match with these cool (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact