 Star Wars / *15499 (-5)
  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

This is gonna be something! But, could you please reduce the size of future photo's. They are huge! Jaco "Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> schreef in bericht news:HBMFoG.G68@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

I've been working on and talking about this for a while now, and I thought I'd show a few of the in progress pictures of the cockpit, which I just started redesigning from scratch tonight. The original ship that I was building just wasn't nearly the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new SW minibusts at FBTB

(...) Thanks for the comments Bruce-- there ought to be one more uploaded soon... I'm thinking of a Cantina assortment. Any guesses? ;^) stuart (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

(...) Oh, mee likes much! You forgot the new group lugnet.build.microscale so I copy this there. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

Cool way to make a sphere! Nice! Jaco "Bruce Lowell" <bruce@kus-numa.net> schreef in bericht news:HBJvwp.IF1@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact