 Star Wars / *15414 (-5)
  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

(...) Sorry about that after reading Greg Oxsen's post I was ashamed of the pictures I intitally posted. So I took another set that aren't as static as my last ones even did a little scene. Here are some of the deep links. (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

I was having trouble loading the links this morning, and now I can acess Brickshelf, but your Exo-Stormie folder is not yet "public". thanks. (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  AT-TE legs. Instructions vs. photo on box

I don't know if this has already been posted here, at least I could not find it. The Legs of the AT-TE 4482 are differently positioned on the box and the manual than in the building instructions. On the box the small round dishes are partially (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

"ssenkrahsemaj" <jamesharkness@hotmail.com> mumbled in news:HA5xwC.6u@lugnet.com: (...) Very Storm-tropperesque and a bit Aliens-esque (the yellow loader from James Cameron's "Aliens") I definitely like it :) Makes me want to build a big version (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

(...) to them, but i see a pattern repeating in your MOCs, NO poses! you gotta start posing these man, i wanna see how flexbile these things are, MOCs also look like 10 times cooler posed ;) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact