 Star Wars / *15204 (-10)
  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

(...) Neat idea! I like the concept and look of this MOC (why does it remind me of a bulldog?:)) I do have some questions, tho. Looking at the MOC, I am reminded of the landing crafts that were used by the US Army in D-Day, with the craft dropping (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

Check out my newest creation. Luke Skywalker with a lightup LED Lightsaber. Go to www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html and click on Creations. LMKWYT -Rob (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Wow, that looks really good. The positioning of the driver compartment is great. I like the weapons and the details on the platform. It fits into the Star Wars galaxy, but still looks very original. Great work. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Greetings! Ferrying Stormtroopers in comfort and style....with a lot of backup. (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: K

(...) Very nice. I've always been a fan of your "series" (the N is my favorite) but just recently got to be able to post, so... Anyway, I like the wheel-and-binocs combo, works very well despite the difference in curvature. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Project

Anyone seen this? (URL) if it's been flagged before - I didn't find it in a search. Cheers, Allister (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Minis - Take 2... Heres the address!

"Marlon Wuytenburg" <marlon@multiboard.com> wrote in message news:H8y3xH.8zA@lugnet.com... (...) I get a page not available error. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Naboo & Droid Fighter Minis - Take 2... Heres the address!

Doh! I knew I forgot to do something! Heres the address for my Naboo and Droid fighters and instructions! Sorry! www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!

Ummm... Link??? 8^) Jason Krish (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: K

Great work, Jon! My favorite remains the i-fighter, though. :) For what it's worth, I wasn't reminded of the Starfury. Of course, all winged one or two person spaceships based on jet planes look *somewhat* similar. ;) But it's the small differences (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact