 Star Wars / *14814 (-10)
  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

Wow! :) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 2003 stuff in Wal-Mart

(...) <snip> (...) I've seen them at the most local US Walmart near me (in Niagara Falls, NY). They had the Tie Bomber there, 3 new NBA sets, and nearly all the new Adventure line there. Ben (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  New 2003 stuff in Wal-Mart

I'm sure people who care have already heard the news at FBTB.net, but there are indeed a few shiny new 2003 items in scattered Wal-Marts across the Eastern seaboard. Near me in Newington, CT I picked up a 4479 TIE Bomber, 4475 Jabba's Message and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  ISD: 340 pieces in one step...gotta be a record

The step in the ISD that Adrian imortalized with the quote, "They need to build 16 of these? The designer must be a sadist." uses (unless I counted wrong) 170 pieces, and you have to do it twice. So that one step alone uses 340 pieces and has you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help! I'd like a mini TIE fighter!

(...) Paul and Gael, I can help you out here. I'll keep two aside... Mark (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help! I'd like a mini TIE fighter!

(...) If anyone had one for me, I'd like one too. The same magazine in FR doesn't have the mini tie :-((( I asked a friend in UK to look for me, but he didn't manage to find any. I suppose someone went there before him... Gael (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Help! I'd like a mini TIE fighter!

<sigh> Looks like I completely missed the boat on this one. That will teach me to fly off to Haiti for a couple of weeks. If anyone has a spare one, and they don't want too much over the odds for it, please email me. Thanks! Paul. --- (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

(...) I posted your link to the NILTC mail list and they are rolling over there. My favorite panel by far is Vadar opening up that giant S@H box. That was great. Fantastic work and thanks for the laugh. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Nexu

"Bruce Lowell" <bruce@kus-numa.net> wrote in message news:H6v6sJ.9BG@lugnet.com... (...) _ j o n -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ISD dimensions

(...) The stand is physically attached to the model and is not removable, so yes, it does include the stand. Adrian (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact