 Star Wars / *14774 (-10)
  Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

So I got some friends to do it for me: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!"

(...) if it comes out in time!!! I don't think I have enough parts in the right colors to build all of them my own multiple times. --Todd (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!"

Nice job Todd, captures the look of the MF very well. I took a shot at making some mini's last week as well, I included them on the NGLTC holiday tree. Here you can see the X wing being chased by the Ties: (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!"

(...) That Falcon is indeed fantastic! For myself, I have no interested (ahem, skill) at building nano-scale craft, but I can appreciate when it's done very well, as is the case here. Other nanomodels of exceptional note are discussed here: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: set 10030 new pieces?

(...) I believe the 2x3 wedge plates are new in this set. You will soon be able to get them cheaply in the upcoming Star Wars "MINI" sets, though. Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!"

I think it's the best microfig scale SW model I've seen. Awesome job! Terry (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Nexu

Hey Bruce, this is tre cool! The first time I looked at it, I thought.. what the heck is that. But then I looked again and it totally looks like the nexu. Such a fairly simple design that really captures the essence of what the nexu was, multi-eyes (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!"

(...) Awesome. This is the best mini-falcon yet! Thanks for the detailed pics! If Lego ever produces a mini falcon, I hope it looks like yours. -Alfred (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: Nexu

Hey guys, I finally got around to taking pictures of my nexu, the last of the arena beasts from Attack of the Clones I had to build. See it here: (URL) Instructions are available . Also, for reference, the other two beasts: (URL) Thanks. -Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H6pqAw.Cnv@lugnet.com... (...) I've finaly got mine too. Even if I live in Norway and we cant order stuff from Shop@home to be sent here, I've manage to talk my sister that lives in Germany to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact