 Star Wars / *14114 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: BPod...Bwing Pod (new photos)

Thanks Sean! It was a fun one.. Also, my camera is back on the mend...the photos have been updated to clearer shots as well as the addition of a few more. The gallery address has changed however, but the original deep links still work: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: BPod...Bwing Pod

Hilarious yes....and deadly to every TIE pilot :) Thanks! -G (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: BPod...Bwing Pod

Very cool. It looks hilarious with the gigantic pod cockpit. :^) -Stefan- (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I Ordered My 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer

"Ian Greig" <igreig@bellerophon....uk.nospam> wrote in message news:H3BEtM.Crw@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, I remember getting mine early too. If it does come early then it'll be on the shelf by my birthday - I might even take the day off work when it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Definitive fig scale Landspeeder

(...) Hey, Josh, Great model! I'm pumped about building one myself. Could you post an LDraw DAT file of it? I can't quite make out how the internal structure holds all that detail! :-) James (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact