 Star Wars / *13929 (-10)
  Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

(...) Gah! You've stolen my idea (serves me right for not getting to it sooner!) But you've done a nice job. It's actually very close to what I was envisioning, right down to the vaporator as the statue. Your dewback is VERY nice. The only thing I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Another 1592 variant--Star Wars

Hi all, I've made another 1592 variant. This one is Star Wars themed, set in a 1592 version of Mos Eisley (right when Luke and Ben first enter the town). You can see it here: (URL) the Brickshelf gallery gets moderated, the same pictures can be seen (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build) !!

  Women of the Brick

A note that I've placed online the first of three interviews with some very interesting and talented women who work for LEGO Systems. Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler)

(...) I don't see anything on this page except for a black field with a light gray grid and a starry pattern. And a message, in unreadable black on black, that says "Javascript is either disabled or not supported by this browser. This page may not (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

  UCS TIE Crawler

Check out our latest work from our homepage, UCS TIE Crawler; (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are appreciated. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) Dioramas (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  New Moc: Slave Pod 1

With all these pods being created, Boba Fett was feeling a little left out. (URL) Moderation) Teaser pics until then: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter released

(...) It seems to have been released everywhere that S@H services, outside of North America. US and Canada still have October ship dates listed, though hopefully this will change in the next week or so. -Jonathan (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Kecia Hansen" <kch@adslhome.dk> wrote in message news:H2DB0F.474@lugnet.com... (...) hopefully it'll be here on Monday!! Huw (in the UK) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  10026 SE Naboo Starfighter released

Hi, Can't see this posted anywhere. Anyway, this set has been released now. (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Christmas 2002 SW releases speculation

(...) Also, could you e-mail me, Mr. Garrison? I'm not sure how to direct-reply and I would like to ask you a few questions about a B.S. in Mathematics. I'm 17 and would like some information about majoring in math before I apply. Thanks. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact