 Star Wars / *13693 (-10)
  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

Thanks for the info and links to more pictures. Now these are some great examples of the kind of models I wish Lego would release. Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzB2qt.Hwx@lugnet.com... (...) MOC. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Quake is right! Quake with FEAR! -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:GzD5wo.It2@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

I have enjoyed all of your work, but this one seems really special to me. The way you used certain pieces ( I have to be vague about the names as I am a Technic freak) makes this ship very realistic. Great job! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Palmer" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Now that is one cool ship. I never seen so much sand green/blue in the one place before (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) I think you rock at ship (not to mention web) design! You're only five away from the "Flying V." Wait...Gibson already got the jump on you there... --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) even though it is fan-fiction model. Truly, a beautiful ship. It has an evil mystique to it that makes me wish I was a Sith lord. --Kai (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) I really like the landing gear, (those hinges are excellent for SNOT)the hatch, and the wedge-like front. And the weird almost-circular wings are nice, too. Wow! -JHK (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Q-wing

(URL) is my last ship before Brickfest. I'll have some more ready within 2 weeks. Tell me what you think! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek writes: <snip> 2) Someone seems to have pirated one of Bram Lambrecht's pictures. Compare (...) Arrr... That is copy. As for reporting... don't worry! You've already done it! A while back I posted this: (URL) 2 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

Hello, I was browsing the Featured Creations page in the Star Wars section of LEGO.com ((URL) and noticed a couple of things I hadn't heard mentioned here before. 1) A very interesting version of the Millenium Falcon, done in black. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact