 Star Wars / *13438 (-10)
  Racing hovercraft, some Star Wars stuff

I added a new hovercraft to my page. It's pretty similar to the teal one I already made. There's also a small Star Wars section with a starfighter and a few pictures of characters. Here's the squadron, Steve. It can all be found at: (URL) Greg (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica Yoda Saber

That is AWSOME! Dave. (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Tusken Raider family

You're one sick dude :) Dave. (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) That's quite the complement. I'd give it some thought if they were interested but what are the chances of that happening? :) Jason (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Replica Yoda Saber

Heyas everyone! Just finished another replica saber from eppy II, this time round it's The Master himself, Yoda. (URL) I used Master Replica's replica as my main reference: (URL) to Stuart Immonen for the original idea to build these replica's. They (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Silly Picture of the week #4.

(URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  The Star Wars Animations

After I saw a couple posts about Anakin's life story, I went over to Lego.com to take a look for myself. While I was there, I also looked at some of the other animations. Did anyone else find them kind of weak? Especially in compaarison to some of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boba Fett is not a girl, Right???

(...) Well, he does have "shoulder-length hair" in the movie...my guess that is the best / "cheapest" hairpiece they could find for him... (...) ....well he is the pure, exact clone of Jango Fett... ....maybe he just needs a hair cut!! :) Benjamin (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Boba Fett is not a girl, Right???

Hi to all I'm also a SW fan and a LEGO maniac too I noticed that Boba looks like a girl (URL) that minifig hair since that is what LEGO Town/Train/ and others use as LEGO girl minifig. Anyway is only to post a funny SW joke May the force be us SW (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider family

"William Movish" <ynpw@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GxB81o.1Br@lugnet.com... (...) That is way too funny! Good stuff! -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact