 Star Wars / *12538 (-5)
  Sarlacc Pit

I've just added our latest work, the Sarlacc Pit on our homepage. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics of the diorama and let us know what you think about it. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) Dioramas (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-0403021...ink.com... (...) On a related note: *Possible Spoiler* I believe that the Jedi Starfighter actually has no hyperdrive. It supposedly uses a booster craft when making jumps. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

(...) I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is most likely a toy gimmick that has little relation to the movie. They might go and prove me wrong, however. I guess we'll find out in May. (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Obi-wan & Anakin Spirit Mini-figs

Hi: I've been enjoyed reading lugnet for sometime now, especially the Starwars, Technic & Mecha newsgroups, but have not actively posted until now... I have yet to hear any notion or 'demand' for TLG to produce spirit mini-figs(in trans. light-blue) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Comparison of Imperial Shuttles

I really dislike the part "seeding" that Lego does. It really makes the models look horrible and is condescending to builders. It's as if they assume that kids are not as bright as they were in the 80s and need splotches of color everywhere to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact