 Star Wars / *12513 (-5)
  Re: Mor e Episode II Sets

(...) Thanks for the link! Some intriguing-looking sets there, and some very interesting new pieces...I'm looking forward to the sets much more than I am to the movie. ;-) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I-wing and J-wing

Jon, I absolutely love the new fighters. The J-Wing has that Episode II-ish look which you probably picked up from the many spoilers (Republic gunboat?) and the clean colors sure make it look like something from the last days of the Old Republic. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I-wing and J-wing

(...) Yes- I was thinking, though, that the J-Wing looks a lot more like the ship from R-Type. Someone around here used to have an R-Type in one of our hallways. I never did manage to get past the stupid maze level. Also, did you "cleanse" the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I-wing and J-wing

Hey, thats some nice work. Puts my models to shame, thats for sure. So far there is a tie for my favorite between the D-wing and the I-wing. Can't wait to see what coming up :). Jamie Neufeld www.jneufeld.20megsfree.com lugnet member #1248 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I-wing and J-wing

"James Simpson" <jsimpson@rice.edu> wrote in message news:Gs3oC6.FCB@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! :-) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact