 Star Wars / *11763 (-5)
  Re: 2002 set list on FBTB!

(...) Thanks for the heads up. I hope these are cool The Twin-pod cloud car sounds neat. I hope it is curvy without using too many new POOPs. Here is a list of the new minifigs, I can't wait to see pictures !! Lobot Ewok (possibly two different (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  2002 set list on FBTB!

Hello all, It appears that Tim has posted a list of some of the sets for 2002. Go take a look; I think that people who want Stormtroopers will be somewhat pleased. www.fbtb.net --Joel (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: Is it really?

ummm.... It appears to be Trans Dark Pink Troy Ian Constable <ianc@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:3BA7F9AD.1909E3....rr.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars)

  Is it really?

Can it be? Just above the crystal ball on the top shelf of the room to the right in the Diagon Alley set? Can it really, really be? Yes! (drumroll) YES!!!!! IT"S A PURPLE LIGHTSABER BLADE!!!...!!! (victory dance) YES! HAHA! Calm down now get a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001

(...) I once got a randomly inserted mail-in card in a set that was good for a free gift. The gift I got (and that I heard other people received) was a cowboy keychain. Maybe you sent one of those cards in and forgot about it? :) John #388 (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact