 Star Wars / *11648 (-10)
  Gungan Sub (7161) help!

i recently purchased a large box of legos (i needed one set contained within) and upon sifting through it, i find what appears to be all the pieces for 7161. i don't have the instructions though, and lugnet doesn't list them (too new). could some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"Matt Penney" <glister5454@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GI7062.LIu@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) new (...) a (...) Imperial forces would be cool, but you're right - it would look like LEGO was making WWII soldiers. However, my SW shelves are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

"Tim Saupe" <tsaupe@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:GI6wJq.F5M@lugnet.com... (...) I wish we had more than just speculation to go off of for the whole SW license/no spaceship clause rumor. Unless I'm missing something a LEGO employee said, isn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I was trying to reson out why Lego hasn't included imperial soldiers (esp in sets like the AT-ST). My old logic was, that Lego doesn't like too many new pieces in one series and the ninja helms wouldn't really work. Then I saw a nice AT-ST driver (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

Hello - A couple of thoughts here - (...) That's not true, as Brad just said the other day they were looking at Space sets for the Legends line. In making my rounds, I noticed a large Star Wars collectibles site had mentioned the survey with a 'call (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

I was quite perturbed with the results the last time I used www.lego/youropinion on lego products....it had starwars 6 different times (saying the same basic thing...) on what is your favorite thing... and 8 out of 10 times on what products should (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scale (Was: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter)

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes: ... (...) ... Right, so now I try to scale based on other things (e.g a sitting minifig, is around 1/35th scale but with super short legs... but if he's to be sitting, I scale it to his sitting height). And (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

Hey, I really like how you got the basic shape of the hull down, it is very accurate. I agree with some other posts I saw, with all the sculpting you did, it would be very easy to introduce some color modulation, some greys and even tans perhaps, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Scale (Was: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter)

(...) I do this mainly because of the fact that minifigs have no scale. If you consider 1 stud = 1 foot, then your minifigs are only about 5 feet tall, which is well under average height for a human. But if you decide that a minifig is 6 feet tall, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact