 Star Wars / *11248 (-5)
  Re: Modified minifigs

That sounds cool!!! I really love the idea of the Hind gunship. I have been wanting to build one myself, and possibly a whole selection of eastern block military hardware. But I am sure that this thread is WAY off topic for this newsgroup, so I will (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Wow! The Grammar Guerilla!..:-) Where have you been? Believe it or not, whenever I saw a grammatical error in someone's post, I wondered where was Jesse Long..:-) I think you had been busy (Valerie Long?..:-). It's nice to hear from you (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  hold onta yer gungan subs!!!

here's an alternate model for the 7161 gungan sub model info (URL) file (URL) g (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ultra-quick modification.

"Jesse and Valarie Long" <jesseandval@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GBIrx7.9qt@lugnet.com... (...) bricks (...) Cheers. My partner isn't quite a NLSO - after all, she's bought me a RIS, DDK, and 3 or 4 SW sets over the past couple of years :) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

hahahahahaha, aww man!! or.... Yousa Death star is a big bombade, butsa, me thinks thisa no match for the power of dark'n n'side... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact